Confirmed Date: Thursday, April 5th, 5:30pm start
Pick out your best Bey and come battle other bladers to see who will come out on top!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Register for the tournament so we can set up the battles in advance (see pricing and details below)
- Pick out your best Beyblade Burst and come on out to Playfit!
- First Blader to 2 points wins each battle
- Winners continue through to the next round
- Last Blader standing - wins! (Prize TBD)
- You may come and play as early as 4pm with your paid admission - we allow outside food, so make a night of it! We will have pizza for purchase at 5pm :)
- We will have the main battle arena that the official games will take place on. You are welcome to bring your own arena to have practice battles against other kids when not competing
- Bring whatever Beys you want, but remember, you will use the same one Bey for all your official tournament battles
- Parents should be present to supervise their children for the event. Regular play admission applies to any siblings attending and all regular Playfit rules and policies apply (including socks for everyone!)
- Referee decisions are final. Participants are expected to show good sportsmanship at all times
- Payments are not refundable, but are transferable. Please ask for details if needed.
- Playfit reserves the right to limit the number of participants and/or adjust the tournament set-up/rules any time leading up to the event date
- This event is most suitable for children 5 years+
how to register:
- Early Bird Entry is $6.95+tax per child until March 30; Starting April 1, price is $9.95+tax
- Register before March 30 for your chance to win a Beyblade prize!
- Complete the form below, call or come in to Playfit! Payment due at time of Registration to secure your spot in the battle.
Complete this form below to get started! Please note, you are NOT registered until you have connected with a Playfit representative and have PAID. Payment can be made with a credit card over the phone (sorry, no Visa debit over the phone), or cash/debit/credit in person. Online Registration closes March 30. Don't miss out!