Monthly Maker Club
We are so excited to partner with Tinker Truck to bring Maker Club to Cambridge!
Maker Club takes place on the 2nd THURSDAY of the Month, starts at 6:30pm in the Playfit Kids Club Studio. (Some dates may vary, please check schedule for specific dates)
The cost for this program is $20/child per evening. Parets are free. Indoor Playground time is available and included in this price starting at 4pm until close (bring a second adult and siblings in the playground are $5+tax all night). A quarterly Maker Club Cambridge membership is available for $50 for three (3) consecutive months if paid before your first month.
There is a limit of 20 children per class, so please be sure to book in advance. Parents are required to stay, learn, and participate in the program so that they can foster inventiveness and makerly explorations at home between meetings. This program is best suited for ages 6 and up, however, some activities are suitable for younger participants with one-on-one support from parents. Ask for details!
What is maker club?
In general, the goal of MakerClub is to explore creativity using tools that children often do not get to play with. We use saws, glue guns, hammers and soldering irons to make something interesting each month. In the process we teach our kids how to work with these tools safely and respectfully.
Call today to sign up! Space is limited to 20 kids per session. Click on the activity for more information!
- March 9th – LED Artwork
- April 13th – Make your own T Shirt (bring a t shirt from home)
- May 11th – LED Slingshot Helicopters (bring outdoor clothes)
- June 8th– Foam Air Rockets
- July 13th– Portable River Experiments
- August 10th– Marshmallow Mayhem
- *NEW DATE* September 21st– 3D Printing and Modelling (bring your own Laptop)
- October, November and December topics to be selected by regular participants.