Party Policies & Contract Information
- Pizza will be delivered 1 hour into the party (if applicable, based on package#) PIZZA ORDER must be submitted within 48 HOURS of the party, otherwise Playfit will do so on your behalf. This order will be final.
- Outside pizza is not permitted. $25 fee if not followed. You are welcome to bring in your own cake/desserts, sandwiches, side dishes, drinks, decorations; items to remain in your room. No nut products or items with powdered cheese on it (ie. cheesies, doritos)
- NO pinata or confetti please. We do not provide decorations. You are welcome to bring your own. Regular tape only: NO Tacks, double sided tape, etc. FACE PAINTING is not permitted in the facility.
- All party items are to be kept in your designated party room at all times (i.e., loot bags, balloons, food, drinks, gifts, toys, and supplies).
- There is a 5 minute grace period to be out of the party room, and a $25 fee/per 15 minutes will apply after that. Please remove your own items, we do the clean up!
- A $30 cleaning fee will apply for vomiting and/or related/excess mess (excessive spills, icing on walls/floors, confetti/glitter, etc. not an exhaustive list)
- You will ensure your guests leave the facility after the party timeslot has ended. There is a 15 minute grace period to be signed out and a $25 fee/per 15 minutes will apply after that.
- SOCKS ONLY POLICY FOR ALL GUESTS; Children & Adults. Socks are available for purchase for $2
- You will provide proper supervision of your party guests as outlined by the Club's policies. You will ensure your guests use the play equipment and facility appropriately (staying in age appropriate areas, feet first down slides, no misuse/removal of equip, no disruptive/violent play & related)
- You & your party will respect and follow all PLAYFIT Kids Club rules and policies which are posted in the club and available on our website here: PLAYFIT RULES
THE PACKAGE CHOSEN CAN NOT BE CHANGED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF PARTY. Please note: Any changes/alternate requests to your original reservation may not be possible (although we strive to accommodate). We reserve the right to restrict number of adults and/or apply additional charges if actual attendance is higher than originally reserved/paid.
We follow up to 1:1 child to adult ratio policy (does not apply to pkg 3 & 4) that we expect all booking party parents to respect and adhere to. Minimum is 8:1 for supervision.
Note: Each parent / guardian will be required to sign the acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability when they arrive with their child
Payment: In order for us to provide you with the best party experience possible on your special day, we require full pre-payment of your package when booking your timeslot (50% for package 3 &4).
Non-Refundable Deposit: A portion of the full pre-payment in a non-refundable deposit (serves as a reservation deposit). For package 1, 2 & 5, the non-refundable deposit is $50. For package 3 & 4, the non-refundable deposit is $100.
Additional Charges: We require a credit card on file (VISA or MASTERCARD, sorry no Visa Debit) in order to refund you any amounts applicable, apply additional fees in case your party has additional guests/other add-ons ordered after time of booking, and/or violation fees are incurred. We will process these adjustments (if applicable) within 5 business days of your party. PLAYFIT Kids Club is only authorized to use the credit card as you have signed for on the party contract which is in compliance with the Club policies and rules. Please note your credit info will be destroyed after your party is complete/final bill has been paid.
Cancellation: If you provide us with a minimum of 1+ week notice, we can move your $deposit to a new date for your party (may not apply during seasonal peaks, school holidays and related high volume programming/events). If you change your party date less than 1 week before, a $50 re-booking fee will be applied. Otherwise: Deposit is non-refundable. In certain cases only, your deposit may be applied as a credit; based on management's discretion and severity of customer's situation.
Custom Party Packages: Some terms of Custom Party Packages may differ from the above stated information. In these cases, all terms and policies specific to that custom event will be stated on the individual custom party contract.