Playfit Kids Club is looking for new smiles to add to our team! We are looking for individuals who will excel at creating the fun and clean environment Playfit is known for where kids (and parents!) want to come play!
- Happy, customer focused attitude and enthusiastic to deal with kids and families
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in their work
- Time management, problem-solving/decision making and conflict management skills.
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Available to work flexible schedule, especially weekends and evenings
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities: (not an exhaustive list)
- Provide a high level of customer service always; monitor play area and ensure guests are safe and following the rules
- Thoroughly clean and maintain playground area, café, washrooms & party rooms (as needed)
- POS and credit machine; book birthday parties
- Assist with Playcare at times for parents’ night out
- Must be available weekends and evenings, some daytime availability an asset
- Minimum of 1+ years job Experience in retail or customer facing environment is preferred
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Keyholder position available: minimum 1+ years job experience in a supervisory role
Please apply in person with cover letter and resume (come prepared to fill out an application form!)
Alternatively, you can apply online here:
Thank you in advance to all applicants, however, only those selected for a follow-up will be contacted.